Weâ€™re going to Podcamp Pittsburgh! Yeah!!! Whoâ€™s with us? For the fifth consecutive year Blubrry is sponsoring Podcamp Pittsburgh — the weekend of Saturday, Sept. 18, at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, 420 Boulevard of the Allies — and will have some all-wise and all-knowing team members on hand to share the latest, most phenomenal advances in the world of podcasting and digital media.
- Is your media being seen and heard on mobile devices such as iPhone and Android?
- Are you an audio/visual force on set-top-boxes such as Roku and Boxee?
If youâ€™re part of the RawVoice/Blubrry community, thereâ€™s a good chance you are! And if not, you can and should be! Come check us out atÂ Podcamp PittsburghÂ and we’ll show you how!
RawVoice CIO Angelo Mandato and Web Programmer Cameron Williams will be there to discuss all the latest RawVoice advances as well as:
- Our PowerPress powerhouse podcasting plugin for WordPress.
- Our media statistics to build your business on.
- Our media hosting to advance your mass distribution needs.
- Common podcasting pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Resources on how to start and refine your media and grow your audience.
We at RawVoice/Blubrry are at not only on the cutting edge of digital media technical advancement and promotion, weâ€™re leading the charge! Canâ€™t wait to see you there!