Architect Frank Lloyd Wright once said if you tip the world over on its side, everything loose will land in Los Angeles. Is the world tipping? Must be because weâ€™re pretty excited about landing in L.A. and seeing you folks at BlogWorld & New Media Expo Nov. 3-5 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Know why? Because, not only do we want to get caught up with yâ€™all, weâ€™ve got some amazing structures in place that are going to make your lives easier and build a more profitable and interactive digital media foundation for your shows.
Take our tour and explore:
- Creating your own podcast. We will be running a podcast recording station, so you can come try it out and show the world what youâ€™ve got. Youâ€™ll need to sign up! Hereâ€™s how: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your time.
- The soon-to-be-launched CueToo and about how to make money with premium content.
- Version 3.0 of PowerPress and a feast of new features.
We will be announcing, a brand-new way to help monetize your media. Shshshhhhh! Itâ€™s a secret. We will announce it in a big way a few days before the show. But we will say weâ€™re 100 percent certain that:
- media buyers are gonna want to see it.
- media companies/creators are immediately going to want to implement it.
- the rest of ya are just gonna dig it.
Oh, did I mention we are speaking and you will want to hear what we have to say? We will be talking about â€œOptimizing a WordPress Website for Podcasting.” Youâ€™ll walk away with:
1. Next steps to raise engagement on your website.
2. Knowing what elements should be on your website to grow your audience.
3. A full list of podcasting dos and donâ€™ts.
Weâ€™ve had a lot of construction under way the past year and we know youâ€™ll want to check out all the new â€œroomsâ€ we have to offer. Have questions? Contact us at ceo [at] rawvoice.com.